Sunday, May 11, 2008

Miley Cyrus' New Singing Partner




Marc Malkin



Miley CyrusJohn Travolta

Not only are they both voicing characters in the upcoming animated flick Bolt, but Travolta's wife, Kelly Preston, tells me they could be making music together.

"Johnny may sing with Miley," Preston said at yesterday's Step Up Women's Network's Inspiration Awards luncheon at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel.

Preston and Travolta's 8-year-old daughter, Ella, is a longtime Cyrus fan. They first met Cyrus when the Hannah Montana star was opening for Cheetah Girls during their concert tour about two years ago. "We [now] know Miley very well," Preston said, "and she's a sweetheart."

Preston hasn't seen the controversial Vanity Fair photo. "All I know is that I know her personally and she's a really good girl with a great head on her shoulders," she said.

Jamie Lee Curtis, who blogged on The Huffington Post last month that Cyrus' adult handlers are to blame for the Vanity Fair debacle, said the pressure on young celebs like the 15-year-old Disney Channel star has gotten out of hand. "There is absolutely no way I would have been able to survive show business if I came of age now," Curtis explained at the luncheon. "I'm 50 and I started acting when I was 19. If there was this kind of attention when I was 19 years old, I would never have survived."

—Additional reporting by Laura Lane

This content was originally posted on http://entertainews.blogspot.com/ © 2008 If you are not reading this text from the above site, you are reading a splog

No comments: