Friday, May 16, 2008

Eva Longoria Parker: not a fashion diva at home

Eva LongoriaCannes Film Festival

"My bag is packed when I come because my stylist thinks about every event we have, every interview, every red carpet __ everything is already planned and dresses are fitted, and I just put on what somebody gives me," the 33-year-old actress told Associated Press Television.

Longoria Parker, who is hitting the red carpet for L'Oreal, is having a Versace moment at Cannes. But when she's at home with her husband, San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker, she's hardly a fashion diva.

"I actually put on what's clean," she said Thursday. "Usually I'm in sweats or jeans. Tony's favorite outfit is me in jeans and a T-shirt."

Longoria Parker stars on ABC's "Desperate Housewives."

___

ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.

___

On the Net:

http://abc.go/primetime/desperate/

This content was originally posted on http://entertainews.blogspot.com/ © 2008 If you are not reading this text from the above site, you are reading a splog

No comments: