In her first major public appearance since near-topless photos, which were shot for Vanity Fair, stirred considerable debate among fans, parents and celebs like Madonna and Hilary Duff, "Hannah Montana" star Miley Cyrus appeared Saturday night at the Disney Channel Games concert, held at Orlando, Florida's Walt Disney World, and thanked her fans for their undying support.

"I hope you had an awesome time," Cyrus was quoted as saying on People. The Disney moneymaker skipped her way down the event's red carpet, seemingly to avoid questions about the photo scandal. "I saw a sign back there that said, 'Miley, I'm praying for you.' I could not be more appreciative. Thank you, guys, for all your support. Without you, none of this would be possible. I love every one of you, and I could not be more appreciative. God bless you."

Cyrus' set opened with "See You Again," and later on, the star previewed two tracks — "Fly on the Wall" and "Breakout" — from her forthcoming, yet-untitled album, which hits stores July 22.

Other performers that took the stage Saturday included the Jonas Brothers, the Cheetah Girls and Jordan Pruitt.

But the fans weren't the only ones backing Cyrus up. In an interview with the Orlando Sentinel, Cyrus' "Hannah Montana" co-star Jason Earles said she's taking last week's controversy in stride. "She's one of the strongest people I've ever met," he told the paper. "She'll do everything to make sure she does right by her fans. It will be all right. I know what kind of person she is. She has a great heart."

Last week, the 15-year-old pop sensation issued a statement apologizing both for controversial photos she'd taken privately, depicting her in her bra and panties, and for those she'd taken for the Vanity Fair spread. Cyrus, who expressed embarrassment over the pictures, appeared to be topless in the images, which were shot by celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz.

In the statement, Cyrus said, "The pictures of me on the Internet were silly, inappropriate shots. I appreciate all the support of my fans and hope they understand that along the way I am going to make mistakes and I am not perfect. I never intended for any of this to happen, and I am truly sorry if I have disappointed anyone. Most of all, I have let myself down. I will learn from my mistakes and trust my support team. My family and my faith will guide me through my life's journey."