A plastic bottle to the chest isn't going to sour Lil Wayne to performing overseas. He recently made his first trek out of the U.S., and besides the footage you may have seen online of an ultra-rowdy crowd at London's Stratford Rex nightclub, Weezy said the experience was positive.

"This whole experience has just been interesting, to say the least," he recently told MTV Europe. "I love it. I actually haven't had time to do much apart from getting onstage then getting on the bus and going to the next venue, but I love it.

"It's scary at first," he added about appearing in front of the U.K. crowds, "but then refreshing when you walk offstage and hear everyone shouting, 'Weezy, Weezy, Weezy.' [That's] a relief. They knew the words to my songs, my girlfriends' phone numbers, everything. That's a big surprise to know that they actually understand what I'm talking about, because you have to know what I'm talking about to say it."

While in Europe, the video for "Lollipop," his first single from Tha Carter III, debuted.

"I'm not gonna front," he said calmly. "I haven't been home yet, so I didn't know it was out. My mom called me yesterday and was like, 'I like it.' And I was like, 'Like what?' But rest in peace, [Static]. I mean, he was on the song with me, and he passed away a couple of weeks ago. So that whole song and event is in memory of him."

Wayne describes the late Steve "Static Major" Garrett — former member of the R&B group Playa and songwriter/producer for the likes of Tank, Ginuwine and Aaliyah — as one of the most talented individuals he's come across.

"As a person, he was great," Wayne added. "He was from Louisville, Kentucky. He was real humble. He's a songwriter extraordinaire. I could throw one song out there that he wrote: He wrote 'Rock the Boat' for Aaliyah. He was actually about to drop a solo album this year, man, and I'm on his first solo single. I wrote the treatment to that video too, but we didn't get to shoot it, unfortunately."

"Lollipop" is the last video Static shot before dying in late February at age 33 from complications during surgery.

"I write the treatment to all my videos, and that one was pretty easy," Weezy described. "We tried to go with the whole 'Blues Brothers' type of thing, just because I never shot a video where I'm actually not rapping, so that was just enough in itself."

Wayne, who is back in the States now, is doing plenty of rhyme-spitting on "A Millie," another TCIII single. You can check out a preview of the track in Mixtape Monday. No word yet if a video is coming.