Taylor Swift is opening up about her split from Joe Jonas in all sorts of venues. After hinting at the split on her MySpace page weeks ago, she's been spilling the details as she hits the interview circuit to promote the November 11 release of her sophomore album, Fearless.

In an interview with Ryan Seacrest on Wednesday, the 18-year-old told the radio host, "I've written about [the split], and I like to write about my life ... that's just how I deal with things," the 18-year-old told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show. And when Seacrest asked her what she'd look for in a future boyfriend, she seemed to take a swipe at Jonas: "If they're not allowed to go out in public with me ... that's an issue too."

She told Seacrest that she did a last-minute recording session of the song she wrote about the breakup, "Forever and Always," in order to get it on the album.

"[It's] a song about watching somebody completely fade away in a relationship and wondering what you did wrong," she told People.

But, Swift insists that she's doing just fine on her own. "It's all right, I'm cool," she said on an episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that will air next Tuesday, UsMagazine reports. "You know what it's like, when I find that person that is right for me, he'll be wonderful. ... When I look at that person, I'm not even going to remember the boy who broke up with me over the phone in 25 seconds when I was 18. ... I looked at the call log — it was like 27 seconds. That's got to be a record."

Back on her MySpace page, Swift has posted a video that's mostly a promotion for the album, but at the 4:20 mark, she holds up a Joe Jonas doll and says, "See, this one even comes with a phone, so he can break up with other dolls." Then she holds up a blond doll and warns it, "Stay away from him, OK?"

In the post accompanying the video she addresses a rumor that she's pregnant. "I read a very creative rumor this morning saying I'm pregnant," she wrote, "which is the most impossible thing on the planet. Take my word for it. Impossible."