Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jolie: Pregnancy is `great for the sex life'

Angelina Jolie

"It's great for the sex life," she tells Entertainment Weekly magazine. "It just makes you a lot more creative. So you have fun, and as a woman you're just so round and full."

Jolie, who's expecting twins, has said the babies are due in August. She and partner Brad Pitt have four children: Maddox, 6; Pax, 4; Zahara, 3; and Shiloh, 2.

When asked how she and Pitt plan to handle six young children, the 33-year-old actress says: "We really don't know. His mom and dad are on standby to come out and help. And fortunately we can hire help if we need it, but we're going to try as we usually do to balance it as well as we can."

Jolie says the couple want to make sure their older children feel included after the babies are born.

"They're old enough to feel included to change diapers themselves, to feed bottles themselves, like if I pump into a bottle. We're trying to find ways where it can be a fun group thing," she says.

How do Jolie and Pitt, 44, define their relationship?

"We have that problem all the time," she says. "I say `partner' sometimes. `Father of my children' is too long. But half the time people refer to us as, `So, your wife this, your husband that.' We've stopped correcting everybody.'"

Jolie, who has two upcoming films, "Wanted" and "Changeling," continues to draw strong reactions from the public, which she sees as a good thing.

"That some people support me and some people really don't like me tells me that I'm making decisions and I'm standing strong for something I believe in. I'm making choices in life. And that's the right thing to do."

___

On the Net:

http://www.ew

This content was originally posted on http://entertainews.blogspot.com/ © 2008 If you are not reading this text from the above site, you are reading a splog

No comments: