Between the rumors of her pregnancy and of the band's breakup, Paramore singer Hayley Williams has had to deal with a lot of grief this year. And while she shot down the previous false reports by politely saying they were simply not true, she's taking the gloves off to deal with the latest scandal.

Posting on Paramore's LiveJournal page on Sunday, while the band was in Germany for the Rock am Ring festival, Williams lashed out at her ex-stepfather for posting some of her personal items for sale on eBay. In a post titled "ebay revenge," Williams wrote, "So ... I've decided to do this. It was only half thought out, but I'm doing it anyways. ... I saw that post someone made about the 'handwritten book' on eBay. Yes, it's mine. Hahah. I don't remember being a sad child, but I definitely loved horror films at a really young age. I guess that was reflected in this particular assignment," she said of the stapled-together book that appears to have been made out of colorful construction paper. The book's table of contents says it was written in July 1996, when she would have been 7 years old, and the chapters include "Me and your death," "It's to die for," "Mama help" and "My bad + sad Moments."

The eBay listing for the book had been removed at press time, but it was probably still up when Williams wrote her post.

"I'm actually posting about the seller of this item," she wrote. "It happens to be my ex-stepfather, who is ... well ... insane, hence the reason he is my EX-stepfather. So, while I can laugh at the fact that a bit of my past has surfaced, I have to admit I felt like throwing sh-- when I saw the username."

Williams wrote that she would love to post her ex-stepdad's full name, workplace and phone number, so that all her fans could "show him what it feels like when your personal life is out there for everyone to put their hands on." But instead, she said she would take the high road because, "fortunately for him, living with him for seven years wasn't quite enough to make me turn out just like him ... or was it?"

The post ends with Williams asking her fans not to bid on the item because she planned on buying it herself. And then, she appeared to have a change of heart: Her postscript includes a phone number after all, telling her fans to "coughgivehimhellcough." It is no longer a working number, however.